Classes (Male and Female):
- Senior aged 62 & over
- Adult ages 18-61
- Youth ages 13-17
- Cub ages 9-12
- Tyke age 8 & under
- Barebow: any bow no sight and no release – only gloves, tabs, or fingers
- Freestyle: any sight, any release and stabilizers
- Freestyle Limited: any sight, no release – only gloves, tabs, or fingers
- Traditional: Recurve or Longbow no devices of any kind
- Bowhunter Freestyle: maximum of 5 pins, release aids, stabilizer not over 12 inches in length, no changes or adjustments can be made to the bow and its related equipment during the competition
- Bowhunter: maximum of 5 pins, release is limited to gloves, tabs, or fingers; stabilizer under 12 inches; no changes or adjustments can be made to the bow and its related equipment during the competition
Outdoor Club Champion
This championship will consist of three outdoor 14-target 3D courses. A shooter has to shoot a minimum of two out of the three outdoor 3D shoots to be considered for the Club Champion. The scores are averaged. If an archer shoots all three of the courses, their two highest scores will be used to find the archer’s average.
Indoor Club Champion
This championship will consist of three indoor target rounds, a 420, 450 and 600. A shooter has to shoot a minimum of two out of the three indoor target rounds to be considered for the Club Champion. Scores will be averaged based on a percentage. For example, if you shoot a 380 on the 420 round (90%) and you shoot a 420 on the 450 round (93%). Your average would be 91.5% between the two indoor target rounds. If all three indoor target rounds are shot, the two highest percentages will be used to find the archer’s average.
The Grand Champion is for archers that competed in at least two of the three shoots for BOTH Indoor Club Champion and Outdoor Club Champion. Scores would be averaged and the highest average will win.
Each class can have a Champion, if an archer meets all the requirements. If the requirements are not met, then that class will not have a champion for the year.
The Club Champion Shoots have been extended to 2-day shoots, a Saturday and Sunday.
Indoor Club Champion shoots:
- Feb 25-26, 2017
- April 29-30, 2017
- Sept 23-24, 2017
Outdoor Club Champion shoots:
- May 27-28, 2017
- July 8-9, 2017
- Sept 23-24, 2017